It's been a while since I've posted here, or anywhere in here for that matter, but I've wondered again about the fetish... the decapitation fetish. No true reason other than the apparent fact that it is becoming more common on the web (a LOT of material), yet it is still underground; can hardly find anything about it (info, explanations, even hatred... very little of anything to explain it). Is it truly a fetish in itself? Is it a subset of necrophilia or sadism? What is it? Why am I not the only human on Earth that's turned on by someone sexy losing their head? (mind you, lately I've come to terms with my bisexuality... finally, hence I no longer have any problem with either hot girls or guys losing their heads... quite liberating to accept it, to be honest).
Just throwing some food for thought, if anyone feels like sharing. It would be nice to find some answers about having this strange taste, if there are in fact any to be had.
Some other thoughts about the subject:
● there seems to be a steady increase in the acceptance of extreme, graphic violence on some media, such as videogames. Mortal Kombat 9? Heck, that one can easily become a guro fest. Scantily clad women being butchered in many explicit ways?
● It weird how easily one can find sexualized beheading art and manips online. And for free.
● if there is a sadism, masochism, necrophilia, coprophilia, etc., why not a beheading fetish?
● it may be more ancient than I thought. Why other reason would there have been for people to hang out in public behesdings in post-revolution france if not for their enjoyment? Maybe some were turned on by them?
● Japanese guro's been around for a while. I can guess if anyone is turned on by guts spilled out, why not beheadings?